In meeting your NCCP competency obligations and to ensure your business is compliant across all legislation, you require:
- Knowledgeable staff and Boards
- Compliance awareness training – induction and ongoing CPD requirements
- Responsible Manager CPD training
- Representative training – third parties
- Operationally relevant training content
- Up to date content
Finance Sector Compliance e-learning
We can offer you these features:
- A broad range of regulatory compliance, governance and risk topics
- 50+ topics covering overviews, refreshers & compliance challenges
- Australian and New Zealand jurisdictions
- All topics legally reviewed
- SCORM compliant content
- The option to install our topics on your system or use ours
- Annual subscriptions if you use our system
- An ongoing licensing agreement for a one-off fee if you use your own system
Our subscription service gives you access to all our modules for unlimited use across your business for a 12 months period, at a very reasonable cost, depending on your number of users. It puts you in charge of all aspects of your training requirements – who, what, when, where and how, including records.
We provide you with your own branch, so you can enrol representatives and allocate modules from our ever evolving library of topics. CPD training becomes more relevant, operational and interesting for your representatives, not simply a repeat of the same topics year in, year out.
You can monitor representative progress and run your own reports on completion. Managing training records it easy.
We keep all topics up to date and give you immediate access to all new modules as they come online, all at no additional cost.
Contact us for an obligation free quote today at Kate.Keating@creditwise.com.au